- Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 03:49:47 GMT
- Expected salary: $60000 – 90000 per year
- Job title: 2021 Building Automation Controls Technician Warminster, PA LP59953
- Location: Warminster, PA
My client is a well regarded Building Automation and Energy Management Company that is actively seeking a Building Automation Controls Technician who can troubleshoot and install building automation systems. Additional duties include: * Installation of HVAC automation systems for commercial and light industrial applications.
- Installations will include work with line voltage wiring, low voltage wiring, unitary HVAC controllers, actuators, relays, sensors and end devices.
- Responsible for programming of unitary controllers, area controllers, and web-based applications.
- Conducts preventive maintenance, repair, installation, commissioning, and general servicing of systems.
- Required to provide service and trouble-shooting capabilities for existing systems.
- Be punctual in reporting to all assigned shifts and work sites.
- Be positive and professional when interacting with clients to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Flexible in your schedule in order to work an on-call rotation.
- Timely submission of daily paperwork and service reports.
- 10. Interact with IT professionals regarding web deployment. Knowledge of user interfaces, data servers, IP networking devices, protocols , routers, switches, and hubs.
- 11. Works with equipment vendors to coordinate communication protocols, encryption, and database requirements for integration to their systems.
- 12. Other duties as assigned related to the commissioning and servicing of building controls and facilities management systems
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of HVAC BAS systems
- Vocational or Associate Degree in electronics, mechanical systems, computer technology, or similar field preferred.
- Knowledge of low voltage power, communication, and network wiring practices
- Niagara AX Framework Certification preferred
- Knowledge of the following systems is preferred:
- Niagara AX and Sedona Platforms
- American Auto-Matrix PUP protocols
- Knowledge of Honeywell Spyder product line
- BACnet, LON, and Modbus protocols
- Additional knowledge of the following systems is a plus:
- Carrier CCN/i-Vu products
- Johnson Controls N2 protocol
- Trane Com3/Com4 Systems
- Knowledge of other proprietary systems in combination with Niagara AX is also useful.
- Training will be available upon hire for existing product line after successful completion of 90 day review period.
- Ability to safely climb ladders, work within confined spaces, lift heavy objects and perform other physically demanding tasks.
- 10. Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- 11. Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record in order to drive company issued vehicle.
Basically, my client needs your building automation expertise!
Send a resume to [email protected] and/or call Dan Gallagher at 484 567 2084!
Building Automation, BAS, DDC, BAC, BAU, Direct Digital Controls, MRI, LON, LonWorks, BACnet, MODbus, Johnson Controls, Delta Controls, Honeywell, Tridium, Alerton, Building Automation Technician, Building Automation Service, Building Automation Engineer, Staefa, Solidyne, Andover Controls, Siemens, Carrier, Trane, York, ME, Mechanical Engineering, HVAC, HVAC Controls, ASHRAE, Boiler, Boilers, Chillers, RTU’s, Roof Top Units, Split Systems, MEP, Project Engineer, Project Manager, LEED, CEM, CEP, Certified Energy Manager, Certified Energy Professional, ATC, ATC Controls, Automatic Temperature Controls, Invensys, Metasys, Automated Logic, Schneider Electric, TAC, Siemens, Niagara AX, NiagaraAX, Building Automation Graphics, EBI, Symmetre, EMS, BMS, temperature controls