- Job date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 06:47:18 GMT
- Expected salary: $65520 per year
- Job title: ACCS Assistant Team Leader
- Company: VinFen
- Location: Allston, MA
The ACCS Assistant Team Leader serves as a primary resource for management, clinical expertise and staff development of an Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) Team. The ACCS Teams are interdisciplinary teams of outreach workers designed to provide comprehensive clinical and rehabilitative services to adults with psychiatric conditions. Working under the ACCS Team Leader, the ACCS Assistant Team Leader monitors engagement of all Persons Served (PS), selects intervention strategies for those who are difficult to engage, and designs strategies which will ultimately reduce barriers to living independently in their communities. The ACCS Assistant Team Leader will train, mentor and model clinical evidence-based practices to all team members and to staff based in Group Living Environments and Supported Independent Environments (GLE/SIE).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the oversight of
del cite=”mailto:jonesst” datetime=”2018-10-18T13:38″
clinical programming and service delivery by the team to ensure the needs of Persons Served are adequately met. * Provide clinical supervision to clinically licensed and other assigned staff.
- Provide competency-based staff training on clinical evidence-based practices to ACCS team members and GLE/SIE Program Directors
- Consult with Licensed staff on appropriate clinical interventions for treatment plans, care transitions, and crisis prevention tactics
- Function as a primary liaison with the Department of Mental Health.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Response to Covid-19
Vinfen continues to follow the guidelines determined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Connecticut Department of Public Health. Vinfen leadership along with Vinfen’s medical staff are closely monitoring the pandemic on a daily basis and make decisions that are best for the safety and well-being of the Vinfen community.
Our response to promote safety during the coronavirus includes:
- Hiring process conducted via virtual and phone interviews
- Virtual New Employee Orientation and Virtual Training
- Work from home arrangements available for eligible positions
- Laptop and iPhone provided for eligible positions
- Increased sanitation measures in all programs and group homes
- Weekly virtual wellness and virtual group gatherings scheduled to maintain sense of community with team members
- PPE provided to all positions working closely with others
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that “transforms lives” by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut.
My Vinfen. My Community. My Job.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: ACCSLPHA, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Outreach services, clinician, mental health services, psychiatric services, supervisor, leadership, remote work, telehealth, work from home.
- Masters, Ph.D or Psy.D in relevant professional field required.
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC 1, OTR, or RN or Licensed Psychologist in state of service required.
- One year clinical experience in progressively responsible positions working with people with psychiatric disability and/or co-occurring disorders required.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport PS.
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
Driving is a requirement for this position. You must have access to a fully insured, licensed vehicle that you are willing to use in the course of your daily work. All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI, driving record, reference, educational and professional licensure check as well as a multi-state background check.
Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm
Hours per week
$65,520 / year
New Hire Sign On Bonus
License check and vehicle access required