- Job date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 07:26:45 GMT
- Expected salary: $45900 per year
- Job title: ACCS Evening Supervisor
- Company: VinFen
- Location: Marstons Mills, MA
The ACCS Evening Supervisor will provide supervision of Residential Counselor staff and provide direct service in a residential program designed to provide community based services to adults with psychiatric conditions and behavioral management needs. Working in this Intensive Behavioral Group Living Environment, the ACCS Evening Supervisor will help Persons Served in residence overcome barriers to, and prepare for, living independently. In order to make sure that independence goals are met, the ACCS Evening Supervisor will also implement treatment plan support interventions, administer medications following Medication Administration Program (MAP) policies and procedures, provide crisis interventions to as needed and work to ensure a safe, comfortable and clean environment.
Response to Covid-19
Vinfen continues to follow the guidelines determined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Connecticut Department of Public Health. Vinfen leadership along with Vinfen’s medical staff are closely monitoring the pandemic on a daily basis and make decisions that are best for the safety and well-being of the Vinfen community.
Our response to promote safety during the coronavirus includes:
- Hiring process conducted via virtual and phone interviews
- Virtual New Employee Orientation and Virtual training
- Increased sanitation measures in all programs and group homes
- PPE provided to all positions working closely with others
- Restricting visitors in programs to reduce chances of exposure
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that “transforms lives” by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: ACCSES, Evening Supervisor, Residential, Behavioral, Intensive, Group Home Living Environment, GLE, Group home, Manager, Program Director, Overnight
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree in a human service discipline preferred.
- 1 year experience working with adults with psychiatric conditions and intensive behavioral challenges required.
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport Person Served.
- All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI, driving record, reference, educational and professional licensure check as well as a multi-state background check.
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
Hours per week
$45,900 / year
New Hire Sign On Bonus
License check required; vehicle access preferred