- Job date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 06:29:39 GMT
- Expected salary: $58000 per year
- Job title: ACCS Team Clinician (Masters / LCSW / LMHC)
- Company: VinFen
- Location: Somerville, MA
The ACCS LPHA Clinician promotes the full integration and functioning of adults with psychiatric conditions by way of providing comprehensive clinical community services. Working in a community based setting, the ACCS LPHA Clinician will perform clinical duties including intake, assessment, treatment planning and clinical interventions for assigned Persons Served (PS), whether living independently in the community or in a Group Living Environment or Supported Independent Environment.
The ACCS LPHA Clinician will be responsible for determining PS needs for rehabilitative services as required by Medicaid Rehab Option for outreach and Group Home Living or Supported Independent Environments. This role will also provide leadership amongst the team by directing the delivery of Treatment Plan interventions by Team Outreach Workers, oversee treatment interventions of Persons Served in GLEs/SIEs and model appropriate interventions. The ACCS LPHA will train and supports staff in delivering clinical evidence-based practices and best practices to all Persons Served, including Group Living Environment/Supported Independent Environments (GLE/SIE) Program Directors and staff.
Response to Covid-19
Vinfen continues to follow the guidelines determined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Connecticut Department of Public Health. Vinfen leadership along with Vinfen’s medical staff are closely monitoring the pandemic on a daily basis and make decisions that are best for the safety and well-being of the Vinfen community.
Our response to promote safety during the coronavirus includes:
- Hiring process conducted via virtual and phone interviews
- Virtual New Employee Orientation and Virtual Training
- Work from home arrangements available for eligible positions
- Laptop and iPhone provided for eligible positions
- Increased sanitation measures in all programs and group homes
- Weekly virtual wellness and virtual group gatherings scheduled to maintain sense of community with team members
- PPE provided to all positions working closely with others
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance (no cost to you!)
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal Days per year
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that “transforms lives” by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: ACCSLPHA, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Community Based, Clinician, Outpatient, remote services, work from home, telehealth
- Master’s degree required in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling Psychology or other LCSW or LMHC or other LPHA licensure eligible program.
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC 1, OTR, RN or Licensed Psychologist (in a mental health related discipline) valid in Massachusetts required.
- Pathways to Licensure Application Program: In lieu of licensure you could qualify for this position if you are working towards professional licensure to become a LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LRC, LADC 1, OTR, RN or Licensed Psychologist in Massachusetts and meet the following requirements:
- Completed all educational requirements for licensure and/or certification.
- Plan to achieve licensure and/or certification within 24 months.
- Complete employer (Vinfen) sponsored Pathways to Licensure application aprroved by DMH (completed at time of hire).
- Clinical experience working with people with psychiatric disability and/or co-occurring disorders preferred.
- Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
- Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport Person Served.
- Must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI, driving record, reference, educational and professional licensure check as well as a multi-state background check.
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
Mon – Fri 9 am – 5 pm
Hours per week
License check and vehicle access required