- Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 08:59:40 GMT
- Expected salary: $14 – 15 per hour
- Job title: Administrative Assistant
- Company: Robert Half
- Location: Columbus, IN
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who enjoys problem-solving and taking on new challenges in a fast-paced environment. You will perform a number of different administrative and office support duties in this Administrative Assistant position. Do your talents include mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. This Administrative Assistant role is a temporary-to-full-time opportunity and is located in the Columbus, Indiana area.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
– Answer telephone calls
– Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
– Greet and direct visitors
– At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
– Internet research skills
– Adeptness in facilitating virtual meetings
– Calendar Management experience required
– Demonstrated knowledge of customer meetings
– Microsoft Excel experience
– Deep understanding of Microsoft Word
– Meeting coordination and planning experience highly desired
– Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
– Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
– Capable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
A growing, dynamic company would love to hear from you if you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in a creative environment. This opening will be staffed by the end of the week so don’t wait in applying.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.