- Job date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 00:56:05 GMT
- Expected salary: $140000 per year
- Job title: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Company: NorthHill Technology
- Location: Washington DC
NorthHill Technology Resources has a need for a Senior Application Developer to support a new effort with the Department of Labor. Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- Data Science Development experience in AWS, Python and Tableau, as well as other tools specified at the Order level, mapping to all phases of the data science lifecycle: data ingestion, wrangling, normalization, storage, modeling, and development of user-facing data products and visualizations.
- Applies software, hardware, and standards information technology skills in the analysis, specification development, integration, and acquisition of systems for information management applications.
- Ensures that these systems and applications are compliant with standards for open systems architectures, reference models, and profiles of standards, such as the IEEE Open Systems Environment reference model, as they apply to the implementation and specification of information management solutions on the application platform across the application program interface, and the external environment/software application.
- Develops, tests, debugs, and refines computer software supporting project requirements.
- Performs analysis and validation of reusable software/hardware components to ensure the integration of these components into interoperable information management designs.