- Job date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 08:58:03 GMT
- Expected salary: $18.45 per hour
- Job title: Amazon Online Order Shopper (Benefits Included) – Earn up to $18.45/hr
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Sumner, WA
HOURLY PAY RATE:Earn $17.30/hr – $18.45/hr, plus benefits.
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
FULL-TIME JOBS AVAILABLE NOW. TRAINING IS PROVIDED, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Join our fulfillment center team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon deliveries. Choose from a variety of full-time shifts and start getting health care benefits, a 401(k) savings plan, pre-paid tuition assistance, paid time off, and more.
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep everyone healthy. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourCOVID-19 FAQ page [
REASONS YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT AMAZON:
- COMPETITIVE PAY:Our pay rates are competitive and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Amazon.
- COMPELLING BENEFITS:Our regular, full-time roles include medical, dental, and vision on your first day, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more. Benefits are available to all employees and extend to eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children.
- CAREER GROWTH:Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders within groups spanning across Amazon. The opportunities for growth are everywhere.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE:The Amazon Career Choice program will pre-pay 95% of tuition and fees to help support your future educational goals. Through this program you’ll be able to earn certificates and associate degrees in high-wage, in-demand occupations such as aircraft mechanics, computer-aided design, machine tool technologies, medical lab technologies, nursing, and many other fields.
CHECK OUT WHAT SOME OF OUR EMPLOYEES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEIR JOBS:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
AMAZON IS HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF ROLES IN YOUR AREA:
Delivery Stations Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
PRIME NOW WAREHOUSES Prime Now is Amazon’s super-fast (2 hours or less) delivery service. Enjoy the thrill of working with a small team to select and pack orders, and get items ready for delivery in an hour. Since orders may include fresh and frozen items, it can be cool in the warehouse. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please Retail, Keywords: Store Shopper