- Job date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 07:57:47 GMT
- Expected salary: $17.25 per hour
- Job title: Amazon Online Order Shopper – Part Time
- Company: Amazon
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Flexible Shift Requirements
All flexible shift associates will start on a standard training schedule for 1 day on a day between Monday-Saturday 10:45am-3:30pm. Once training is complete, associates will have the ability to select their shifts and schedule.
We”re hiring part-time Shoppers in the following Whole Food Markets locations:
1765 California St, San Francisco CA 94109
399 4th St, San Francisco 94107
450 Rhode Island St, San Francisco CA 94107
2001 Market St, San Francisco CA 94114
1150 Ocean Ave, San Francisco CA 94112
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Amazon remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.
Join Amazon and become part of a dedicated team that makes shopping a lot easier.
As a Whole Foods Shoppers, youre sure to find the part-time role and environment that will work best for you. Core duties for these teams include:
- Use a smartphone, manage apps, and scan bar codes
- Check for order quality
- Communicate with customers about their orders either verbally or through the app
As a Whole Foods Shopper , youll be working inside a Whole Foods Market and some of your duties will include:
- walking the store
- picking out groceries for customer orders
- getting grocery orders ready for delivery
Youll be able to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule.
Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons youll love working here:
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: From a 401(k) savings plan to employee discounts, Amazon has you covered on perks.
- Schedule flexibility: You can choose your shifts to create a schedule that works for you.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Apply now to view available shifts.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us) .