- Job date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 08:34:04 GMT
- Expected salary: $17.25 – 18.25 per hour
- Job title: Amazon Warehouse Attendant (Includes Benefits) – Fremont
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Sunol, CA
44109 Pacific Commons Blvd. Fremont, CA 94538
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate:Â Earn $17.25/hr – $18.25/hr plus a $1000 sign-on bonus**
** Limited-time Opportunity. Rules Apply (see below)*Â
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourÂ .
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazonâ€™s service. Earn a competitive wage while learning new skills. Stay active in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
In this full-time role, youâ€™ll work 8 hour shifts for 40 hours per week. Shift times will vary to ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times. Extra hours may be added to your schedule, depending on business activity. Flexibility is key.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
What this job will be like:
Be on the last stop before we deliver customer smiles! Delivery Station Team Members receive trucks full of orders then prepare them for delivery. As part of this team, you’ll load conveyor belts and transport and stage deliveries to be picked up by drivers. Plus, you’ll get to use the latest Amazon technology, like smartphones and handheld devices, to scan and sort the orders. These duties can rotate throughout the day, making each day a little different.
Reasons youâ€™ll love working here:
- Health and safety is the top priority:Â We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings to keep people healthy.
- Earn more:Â You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Career development:Â Many of our entry-level warehouse employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Teamwork environment:Â Work is more fun when you are part of a great team.
- Variety every day:Â Your days will keep you busy with different types of work. Â
*Bonus terms: Associate’s first day of work must take place between 11/22/2020 and 12/26/2020. Associate must be employed at the time of payout. Payouts will occur in 2 installments. $500 will be paid out after first 4 weeks and the additional $500 will be paid out after 8 weeks.Â
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visitÂ .
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Sunol, CA – 94586