- Job date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 08:59:53 GMT
- Expected salary: $15 per hour
- Job title: Amazon Warehouse Attendant – With $1500 Sign-on Bonus
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Gunpowder, MD
HOURLY PAY RATE:$15.00 – $18.00* PLUS A $1500 BONUS
- The base pay for this role is $15.00/hr. Earn $3/hr extra for the 3:00am or 4:30am shifts through Dec 31 2020
Part-time and full-time hours are available.This role puts you in control of your schedule. Choose the shifts that work best for you now. You will be able to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed. Work up to 40 hours each week.Shifts are 3-5 hours. Choose up to 10 shifts each week based on schedule and availability.
Your schedule will be based on availability and the preferences you selected in your application.
LOCATION: White Marsh
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
TRAINING IS PROVIDED, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
It’s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks.
Stay active during your workday in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Learn new skills and build your experience by doing a range of different types of work.
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep everyone healthy. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourCOVID-19 FAQ page [
REASONS YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT AMAZON:
- $1500 sign-on bonus
- Paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
CHECK OUT WHAT SOME OF OUR EMPLOYEES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEIR JOBS:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
- High school or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please Logistics, Keywords: Warehouse Worker