- Job date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 03:17:00 GMT
- Expected salary: $65000 – 70000 per year
- Job title: Assistant Clinical Director II (BCBA)
- Company: VinFen
- Location: Salem, MA
As an Assistant Clinical Director II (BCBA), you will assist Site Managers and Program Directors in meeting the clinical goals of Day Habiliation programs designed to assist adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities or acquired brain injuries. You will work directly with Site Managers and Program Directors to train, coach, and guide the assessment, development and review of behavior management strategies, acquisition programs, program implementation, and staff skill development. Additionally, the Assistant Clinical Director will act as internal consultant regarding clinical issues.
As an Assistant Clinical Director at Vinfen, you will be part of a team of experienced BCBAs (10+) with monthly team meetings. During most months, 1 CEU opportunity is provided at no charge. Vinfen also sponsors attendance to BABAT annually. Assistant Clinical Directors provide support to individuals with a wide range of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, as well as Acquired Brain Injury.
Response to Covid-19
Vinfen continues to follow the guidelines determined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Connecticut Department of Public Health. Vinfen leadership along with Vinfen’s medical staff are closely monitoring the pandemic on a daily basis and make decisions that are best for the safety and well-being of the Vinfen community.
Our response to promote safety during the coronavirus includes:
- Hiring process conducted via virtual and phone interviews
- Virtual New Employee Orientation and Virtual training
- Increased sanitation measures in all programs and group homes
- PPE provided to all positions working closely with others
- Restricting visitors in programs to reduce chances of exposure
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans that are open to all employees scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more. Plus, we offer a generous employer contribution toward the cost of medical insurance!
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off (Employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week):
- 15 days of Vacation per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 Sick Days per year
- 3 Personal days per year
- Educational Assistance and Tuition Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that “transforms lives” by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: rehabilitation, social counselor, social worker, provider, support staff, social services provider, counselor, mental health, psychiatric, social services, mentor, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, Direct Care, psychology, mental illness, mental health, psychiatric, outreach worker, outreach services, community based, human services, nonprofit, crisis, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
- A master’s degree in a Special Education, Psychology, Social Work, or related field required. In some cases, experience may substitute for academic training. High school diploma or GED required.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board required (except in CT).
- Prior experience in a clinical setting.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers’ license for at least one year.
- All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Mon – Fri, 9 am – 5 pm
Hours per week
$65,000 – $70,000 / year depending on credentials
License check preferred