- Job date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 08:58:48 GMT
- Expected salary: $8.15 per hour
- Job title: Attendant/Caregiver – Adult Care Clients GLOVES/MASK/ SANITIZER Provided
- Company: At Home Health Care
- Location: Tyler, TX
GLOVES, MASK and SANITIZER is PROVIDED! MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE!!
MON.9A.M.to1P.M. TUES.-FRI.9A.M.to1:30P.M. $8.15/HR
CALL TRISHA TODAY @ (903)787-7603
WE PAY WEEKLY!!!
Come work for a Home Health company that really does “feel like family”! At Home Healthcare has been in business for over 30 years and although we have grown throughout Texas, we are still individually owned with a small town feel. Home care is personal for us and we want caring, qualified applicants to join our growing family.
To provide services planned to maintain, strengthen, and safeguard the client in his/her own home environment. Provides care in accordance with the specified plan of care for client
Assists client in the activities of daily living including personal hygiene requirements in accordance with specific assignments provided by supervisor.
Supervises client during activities to enable client to function safely.
Maintain compliance with all At Home Health policies, procedures and guidelines as stated now or as amended. Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws and regulatory requirements.
Immediately reports to supervisor all significant changes in client’s environment, behaviors, and circumstances.
Responsible for monitoring client environment and identifying any potential safety hazards; takes appropriate actions to eliminate hazard or report potential hazard to supervisor.
- Requires a pleasant and cheerful demeanor, shows an attitude of helpfulness and basis and while encountering stressful situations. Will be required to effectively and efficiently carry out the duties of this position cooperation, and the ability to encourage, mentor, and support fellow workers on a daily
- Personal assistance services, as defined in TAC 40 Chapter 97 §97.2, may be performed by an unlicensed person who is at least 18 years of age and has demonstrated competency, when competency cannot be determined through education and experience, to perform the tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- As determined by competency checklist at attendant orientation.
- Requires ability to understand and carry out detailed oral and written instructions.
- Completes and/or meets required training requirements.
- Requires ability to use up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force continuously to move objects and/or people.
- Position requires bending, stooping, twisting, turning, reaching, lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, climbing, kneeling, walking, and standing over 75% of shift. Sitting requirements approximately 25% of the time. Standing/stooping/bending/climbing requirements approximately 55% of the time. Walking requirements approximately 20% of the time.
- Requires ability to recognize differences in sounds, such as voices/noises that are loud and playful instead of angry and combative.
- Requires ability to exercise patience, tact, initiative, judgment, and confidentiality (following established guidelines). Work under minimal supervision with awareness that error may have serious consequences.
- Requires ability to recognize changes in a client’s appearance, attitude, and condition.