- Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 05:49:08 GMT
- Expected salary: $12 per hour
- Job title: Banquet Setup Attendant
- Company: Radisson Blu
- Location: Fargo, ND
The newly rebranded Radisson Blu – Fargo is an upscale, full-service hotel committed to empowering the success and well-being of our employees by offering career paths in all areas of the hotel. From back of the house positions in our kitchen and housekeeping departments, to front-facing positions like guest service or restaurant serving, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect fit within our hotel!
We believe that our people are our number one asset and are always looking for great people to join our team. We are looking for those who are dynamic, resourceful and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you are a positive person and have a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to apply today! Help us make every moment matter for our guests and for our team.
As Banquet Setup Attendant, you are responsible for efficiently setting up, tearing down and cleaning banquet facilities for guest events and functions. If you have great attention to detail, take direction well, and want a job that will have you up and moving, this might be just the job for you!
- Set tables and chairs to meet function specifications.
- Clean meeting space including, but not limited to, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, polishing, wiping areas and washing walls before and after events.
- Ensure that the banquet area is maintained in a clean, organized, and safe condition.
- Ensure that at the close of a function and at the end of the workday, all banquet rooms are cleared and securely locked.
- Ensure all equipment is taken down, stacked, and stored in the designated area at the conclusion of an event.
- Setup audio and visual technology equipment by using a tablet to control lights, music selection, volume, screens, etc.
- May assist with plating and delivering meals to banquet guests.
- Work with the hotel team to create and deliver a memorable service experience for guests.
- Basic knowledge of meeting room set up, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure effectively for extensive periods of time while maintaining professionalism.
- Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to walk or stand for a majority of shift.
- Able to lift, carry, pull and push up to 75lbs intermittently throughout a shift.
- Experience with AV equipment and various technology preferred. (Projectors, laptops, microphones, sound equipment, etc.).
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Full Time Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program