- Job date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 22:08:02 GMT
- Expected salary: $12.32 – 16.1 per hour
- Job title: Breakfast Attendant
- Company: RHW Management Inc
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Who Are We?
RHW Hotels is a well-respected hotel management company based out of Overland Park Kansas with properties throughout Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska. We are made up of creative professionals who are committed to helping our business grow and providing excellent service to our guests through integrity, commitment, and leadership.
We only the hire the best and we take care of our team. We are a family organization and each person is extremely important to us. We show that through the Perks and Benefits we offer to each employee. We offer Health Insurance, 401k, Vacation Days after 6 months of employment, Referral Bonuses, Hotel Discounts and a trip provided by us after 5 years of employment.
When you join RHW you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the RHW family, a group of talented women and men who drive guest satisfaction, give back to our communities and exceed guest, associate and investor expectations.
The purpose of the Breakfast Attendant is to participate in all aspects, from cooking to clean up, to provide our guests with a wonderful breakfast experience. Special attention is given to ensure that the highest level of service is always provided.
- Cook and prepare the set-up for breakfast
- Maintain stock of breakfast foods during breakfast hours
- Maintain cleanliness of the breakfast area during and after breakfast hours
- Maintain temperature log book updated daily
- Clean and maintain oven, stove top, refrigerator and all other equipment on daily
- Assist AGM in daily, weekly and monthly food and other supplies inventory
- Clean and maintain daily the dry and cold storage
- Responsible to maintain all food and beverage dated with date received in all dry and
- cold storage areas
- Prepare and stock everything needed for following day
- Assist in the set-up of meeting rooms and banquets (if applicable)
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the meeting room during and after the
- meeting (if applicable)
- Clean the breakfast area and other gatehouse public areas thoroughly each day,
- according to Systems Standards
- Operate all kitchen and breakfast room equipment in correctly and safely
- Order, shop for, prepare and set-up breakfast food
- Prepare menus for the upcoming week and month
- High School Diploma/GED Preferred
- Hospitality experience Preferred
- Stable work history
- Proven experience in Customer Service
- Food Service Experience Preferred
- Must be able to stand for up to 6-8 hours daily
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs alone
- Must be able to stand, kneel, squat, bend and sit repeatedly
Powered by JazzHR