- Job date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 22:11:41 GMT
- Expected salary: $14 per hour
- Job title: Breakfast Attendant
- Company: Home2 Suites
- Location: East Hanover, NJ
At our Home2 Suites, hospitality isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of growth, community and cultures. Our team members work together to deliver exceptional experiences for each and every guest.
We are always looking for great people to join our team – those who are dynamic, resourceful and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you are a positive person and have a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to apply today! We are more than a room for the night. We create heartfelt experiences for guests, meaningful opportunities for team members, and a positive impact in our communities.
Our Breakfast Attendants ensure that our guests start their morning off right with a great breakfast and genuine service. As Breakfast Attendant, you are responsible for setup, take-down, sanitation and restocking of the breakfast area and kitchen. You will also greet guests and keep the breakfast buffet neat and clean throughout your shift. Our breakfast attendants are always organized, calm, and friendly, going above and beyond to make sure our guests have the best experience.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities, ensuring breakfast is prepared in accordance to food handling regulations, guidelines and brand standards.
- Ensure food is prepped and ready for the beginning of breakfast and replenished throughout breakfast hours.
- Welcome guests with a friendly greeting and a smile and ensure you are walking around the breakfast area engaging them; replenish coffee and provide a memorable guest experience.
- Maintain inventory of all food supply and assist with the completion of food orders as necessary.
- Assist in necessary setup, service and breakdown of breakfast and meeting room functions.
- Inspect the kitchen, prep area, and dining space for cleanliness, working condition and proper furniture/equipment set-up.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Check storage areas for proper supplies, organization, and cleanliness.
- Clear and reset counters and tables at conclusion of each guest.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Respond to guest requests and complaints in a timely, efficient, appropriate and friendly manner.
- Work with the hotel team to create and deliver a memorable service experience for guests.
- Knowledge of food service regulations.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills required.
- Able to easily and quickly lift and carry heavy trays.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to utilize quick thinking and apply quick resolution to guest issues in accordance to the brand standards.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks.
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program