- Job date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 08:59:44 GMT
- Expected salary: $52000 per year
- Job title: CDL A Driving Instructor Jobs
- Company: Roadmaster Network
- Location: Bessemer, AL
Join us in training future generations of safe, professional truck drivers or Call Now at (833) 361-4705
- Conduct demonstrations of driving operations to students
- Ensure all students are operating equipment safely and within company policy
- Supervision of assigned student and documentation of student attendance and training records, to including administering skills evaluations
- Provide in-person instruction on a daily basis to students in the following areas:
- 1. Pre-Trip Inspection
- 2. Basic Control Skills
- 3. Road Driving
Class A CDL Instructor Benefits:
- Average $52,000 per year
- Immediate full-time positions available
- Competitive wages, paid biweekly
- Home daily
- Health insurance and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee stock purchase program
- Company-provided life and AD&D insurance
- Employee perks program through Abenity®
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunities for advancement
CDL Instructor Requirements:
- Must live within 30 – 45 miles of location
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL
- No more than two (2) moving violations in the last 12 months (1 year)
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the last 24 months (2 years)
- Minimum of 3 years verifiable over-the-road (OTR) or local driving experience
- Must be able to obtain DOT Medical Examiner Certificate and pass a DOT drug screen and hair follicle drug screen.
- Must be able and willing to obtain an instructor license from a state approving agency as applicable
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with others using oral and written skills
- Must have the intellectual and leadership abilities needed to provide over-the-road, basic skills, and classroom instruction to Roadmaster students.
- Bilingual a plus
About Roadmaster Network
Roadmaster Drivers School, a national private CDL training school, is currently seeking experienced Class A Driver Instructors with the ability and desire to teach others.
Whether you’re ready to spend more time at your home with your family, or you’re just ready for a new challenge and a change of pace, becoming a Roadmaster CDL Instructor is a great way to switch careers without leaving the trucking industry behind and starting all over again.
As a CDL Instructor, you’ll put those same skills you’ve developed as an over-the-road driver to good use. The only difference? Instead of retracing old routes, you’ll be teaching new drivers how to take to the road and master the challenge!
The best part is that you will be able to go home every night!
Our Purpose – To provide cost-effective, quality CDL training for future generations of safe professional truck drivers
CALL NOW at (833) 361-4705 or Click to Apply Now