- Job date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 07:36:10 GMT
- Expected salary: $110000 – 130000 per year
- Job title: Cell and Immunoassay Technology Manager
- Company: Jobot
- Location: Gaithersburg, MD
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 – $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Gaithersburg, MD we are a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing liver disease and immune modulating therapies. We are looking for a Cell and Immunoassay Technology Manager to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- An M.S. degree is required; a Ph.D. or other advanced post-graduate degree in the life sciences biomedical field is an advantage.
- Experience in immunology and immunoassay development including flow cytometric analysis preferred.
- Knowledge of vectors, including adenoviral vectors, is preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a lab scientist or the equivalent of such experience.
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures.
- Manage cell-based and immunoassay technologies through direct conduct of laboratory work and recruitment of internal and external resources.
- Write protocols and reports to accurately capture studies and data characterizing the vaccine product candidate to a high standard and in support of key document preparation.
- Establish and follow all research lab standard operating procedures and safety procedures.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.