- Job date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 04:10:45 GMT
- Expected salary: $50850 – 62150 per year
- Job title: Class A CDL – Dedicated nighttime truck driver – Costco
- Company: Schneider National
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma City Dedicated nighttime truck driver job overview
- $50,850 to $62,150* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $68,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.44 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly, working 5.5 days with 1.5 days off.
- 2,200 – 2,500 average miles per week in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas.
- 100% no-touch freight, 75% drop-and-hook, hauling preloaded reefer and dry van loads to Costco stores with backhauls and 5 loads per week.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Oklahoma City Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 25 miles of Oklahoma City, OK.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more
designed for driver comfort. * Many more – see
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Oklahoma City
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer facility.
- Learn more about
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
or driver insights – expectations at your career stage. – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies. – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000