- Job date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 08:00:28 GMT
- Expected salary: $52000 – 63600 per year
- Job title: Class A CDL – Dedicated Truck Driver – Costco
- Company: Schneider National
- Location: The Woodlands, TX
Brookshire Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $52,000 to $63,600* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $76,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.44 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly, working 5.5 days with 1.5 days off.
- 1,900-2,600 average miles per week in Louisiana and Texas.
- 100% no-touch freight, 80% drop-and-hook, hauling preloaded reefer and dry van loads to Costco stores with backhauls and 2-4 loads per week.
- $4,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Brookshire Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Brookshire, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more
designed for driver comfort. * Many more — see
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Brookshire
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Learn more about
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
or driver insights – expectations at your career stage. – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies. – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 4000