- Job date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 07:59:38 GMT
- Expected salary: $61800 – 75000 per year
- Job title: Class A CDL – Dedicated truck driver Dollar General
- Company: Schneider National
- Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $61,800 to $75,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $90,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.50 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,000 average miles per week within the Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- 100% hand unload freight using rolltainers and a liftgate, with typically 3 stops per day and 3 loads per week.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within Northeast Nebraska, North Dakota or South Dakota.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more
designed for driver comfort. * Many more — see
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Gary Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
or driver insights – expectations at your career stage. – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies. – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7500