- Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 23:54:06 GMT
- Expected salary: $56400 per year
- Job title: Clinical Laboratory Technologist (CHCF)
- Company: California Correctional Health Care Services
- Location: Stockton, CA
$56,400 – $70,620 annually
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking an adept laboratory professional to join our multidisciplinary team at the California Health Care Facility in Stockton, where your knowledge and skills will contribute greatly to the diagnosis and treatment of the patients in our care.
In this key position, you will:
- Perform delicate specimen collection, handling, and testing preparation; maintain accurate lab records
- Conduct preventative maintenance and record keeping for lab equipment; maintain inventory and temperature logs
- Provide technical assistance and training to Laboratory Assistants
- Prepare and file lab reports; participate in quality improvement activities and the development of laboratory procedures
To be eligible, candidates must possess a valid California State Clinical Laboratory Technologist license or a license of equal or higher level issued by the State Department of Health Services.
In return for your efforts, CCHCS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- A variety of medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Robust 401(k) and 457 savings plans
- And much more
You may apply online at =
Effective July 1, 2020, in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Personal Leave Program 2020 (PLP 2020) was implemented. PLP 2020 requires that each full-time employee receive a 9.23 percent reduction in pay in exchange for 16 hours PLP 2020 leave credits monthly through June 2022.