- Job date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 06:44:28 GMT
- Expected salary: $10 per hour
- Job title: CNA -Special Attendant
- Company: At Home Health Care
- Location: Athens, TX
$500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR PRN/FT POSITION
REQUIRES CNA LICENSE – MUST BE OK WITH TRAVEL
PRN POSITION – $10/HR – YOU PICK YOUR SCHEDULE
PRN/FT POSITION – $12/HR – M-F + EVERY OTHER WEEKEND
BOTH INCLUDE MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT + CELL PHONE REIMBURSEMENT
Aging adults and those with disabilities can greatly benefit from the support of a professional Special Attendant services (CNA’s) which can allow individuals with physical and / or mental disabilities to remain in the comfort of their own home. At Home Healthcare is looking for certified CNA’s to perform simple health tasks, hygiene services, housekeeping tasks and other related supportive services essential to the patient’s health. Get as many hours as you want…
We offer weekly pay!!!
- Personal care activities that include assisting with personal hygiene, ambulation, eating, preparation of meals, dressing, grooming, shaving and physical transfers.
- Patient care skills such as; bathing (shower, tub and/or bed), shampoo, dressing and undressing the patient, oral hygiene, including denture care, care of hearing aide, eye glasses, prosthetic devices and personal equipment and belongings, bed making (occupied and unoccupied), care of the incontinent patient, routine skin/nail care, prevention of decubitus ulcers, perineal care/toileting and elimination, care of the patient with a urinary catheter, safe transfer techniques and ambulation, normal range of motion and positioning, adequate nutrition and fluid intake
Special Attendants must be emotionally stable and mentally mature with interest and sympathetic
Special Attendants must have the ability to read, write and carry out direction
A minimum of six months experience in direct client care. Six continuous months of experience in delivering personal care tasks in family care, primary home care, personal assistance services, client managed attendant services or:
Be listed as a nurse aide on the Texas Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry with no reported findings and in good standing.