- Job date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 02:44:43 GMT
- Expected salary: $16 per hour
- Job title: Compliance Processor
- Company: TransAm Trucking
- Location: Tampa, FL
the role | A Compliance Processor is responsible for:
- Attending new driver orientation twice weekly and obtaining applicable documentation
- Processing orientation packets, including signing and scanning documents, updating appropriate systems, and making copies of documents and IDs
- Performing background and employment verifications on newly hired drivers.
- Running routine reports to monitor driver credentials and other compliance items.
- Performing all new hire reporting (E-Verify, SSN Verification, and State New Hire Directory)
the requirements | This will be a perfect fit for you if:
- You have 2 or more years of administrative experience. Experience related to onboarding new hires and / or familiarity with DOT regulations preferred but not required.
- You are highly computer proficient and able to learn and use different and changing programs. Salesforce and iSeries AS400 experience preferred but not required.
- You have a self-directed work ethic and prefer to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
the details | What are the hours, pay, and location?
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm.
- Pay is bi-weekly and starts at $16.00 per hour.
- This position is based out of our newest TransAm Trucking building in Tampa, FL.
the perks | What’s in it for you?
- A casual, smoke-free work environment.
- Superb benefits package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance coverage, and 401(k).
- Paid Time Off that increases with tenure.
- Discounted gym memberships, mobile phone services, tires, and Costco memberships
the next step | Does this sound like a match for you?
Apply now by submitting your resume or completing an online application. A member of our recruiting team will review your resume and reach out to schedule a phone screen if your qualifications match our requirements.
TransAm is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination.
COVID-19: TransAm remains open and is still actively hiring as an essential business in our community. We have moved as much of our hiring process as possible to virtual steps to continue our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and applicants. In the office, TransAm is taking extra steps to ensure your well-being by following all suggested guidelines from the CDC.
Skills : Ability to work in fast-paced environments: Expert
High degree of integrity & confidentiality: Expert