- Job date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 08:08:13 GMT
- Expected salary: $66000 per year
- Job title: Contact Center Technology Manager
- Company: Tregaron India Holdings LLC
- Location: Louisville, KY
Reporting to the Technology Director, the Contact Center Technology Manager will be responsible for day-to-day systems operations and support for at-home and on-premises contact center operations. This includes Windows computer and network support, technical support for operations, and regular technology compliance activity, working closely with contact center management and staff.
GlowTouch’s technology manager must be friendly and pleasant to work with, flexible, and ready to take on new challenges.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage technology staff
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment
- Troubleshoot and support hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Mange incidents with technology service providers.
- Research and implement technology solutions
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce system policies, and procedures
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures
- Contribute to team efforts and complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables, working with other departments and clients
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders in the Contact Center to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess and manage vendors, including cloud vendors.
- 5 years of related work experience
- 2 years of prior leadership experience
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task effectively
- Effective utilization of problem-solving techniques
- Possesses strong organization and time management skills
- Show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Respond to customer inquiries professionally and efficiently
- Communicate with all levels within the company in both oral and written methods in a clear and straightforward manner
- Proven ability to supervise and motivate others
- Respects security and maintains confidentiality
- Experience in a regulated environment (e.g. PCI or HIPAA) and knowledge of regulatory compliance is preferred.
- System administrator skills and experience with PC’s, Microsoft Windows, and MS Office (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, etc.), and headsets.
- Deep understanding of internet technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, NAT
- Experience with routers, switches, and firewalls, including VLANS and VPN
- Experience with Active Directory or Azure AD
- Knowledge of virtual servers.
- Knowledge of ITIL IT service management
- Experience with structured cabling, UPS, generators, and physical security systems
- Knowledge of Contact Center operations and applications including CRM, ticketing systems, VoIP, Dialer, Chat Support, Social Media Support, Workforce Management, Quality Assurance, knowledgebase, and LMS
- Understanding of ERP and billing/payment systems is preferred
- Experience support at-home agents is a preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Office environment