- Job date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 23:08:13 GMT
- Expected salary: $55261 – 70327 per year
- Job title: Counselor
- Company: Baldwin County Public Schools
- Location: Bay Minette, AL – Baldwin County, AL
Position Type: Teaching
School / Org: Baldwin County Virtual School
Location: Bay Minette, Alabama
No. of Positions: 1
Reference #: 2300203557
Posting Date: Friday, 04 December 2020
Closing Date: Wednesday, 08 December 2021
Baldwin County Public Schools is seeking applicants for the following position:
Counselor 12 month
Duty Days: 242
Reports To: Principal
Salary Range: Bach: $55, 261.00 – $70, 327.00 Mstr: $63, 549.00 – $80, 631.00 6-Yr: $68, 524.00 – $86, 813.00 Doct: $73, 498.00 – $92, 995.00
To provide high quality comprehensive counseling and guidance programs for high school students.
To provide consultative and collaborative services to teachers, parents, administrators and staff to support academic achievement and school success for high school students.
1. Master’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university, representing coursework in the principles and practice of educational guidance, child growth and
development theory, educational testing and measurement, counseling, and the administration of guidance services.
2. Valid Alabama teaching certificate in school counseling.
3. Minimum of three (3) years successful teaching experience.
4. Ability to meet the suitability criteria for employment and/or certification/licensure under the Alabama Child Protection Act of 1999 and Act No. 2002-457.
5. Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
6. Effective interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on communication and collaboration with a wide variety of people and groups
7. Ability to manage budgets, and develop curriculum and programming specific to the needs of high school students.
8. Ability to identify and solve problems as a productive team member.
9. Ability to use technology to communicate, to plan and provide instruction, to facilitate student learning, to manage data, and to produce/submit required reports, correspondence, and/or financial information.
10. Physical strength, mobility, dexterity, stamina, and acuity to perform job responsibilities.
11. Ability to be punctual and in regular attendance.
12. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may require
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on the “Apply Now” button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process. Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education America Network.
The job posting above from Baldwin County Public Schools may require certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for being employed in the United States or the state of Alabama. Please read the postings carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the requirements listed by Baldwin County Public Schools in their postings.
Please quote the Education America Network
in your application to this job