- Job date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:59:46 GMT
- Expected salary: $30000 – 35000 per year
- Job title: Counselor – Men’s Residential
- Company: DACCO
- Location: Tampa, FL
As our employee, you have the potential to receive market competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for full/part-time employees including health and dental insurance, paid time-off (PTO), up to 10 paid holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement plans, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability and assistance with certification and licensure.
DACCO values our employees and supports your contribution to the success of our organization.
As a Counselor you will take on the responsibility for providing clinical intervention, in addition to case management, for male clients at risk for or diagnosed with substance use disorders/co-occurring dependency and mental health disorders (COD). You will complete individual and group counseling sessions, in addition to treatment team meetings. Further, you will be responsible for timely completion of all required clinical documentation, as determined by regulatory and Agency standards.
This is a full-time opportunity, Tuesday-Saturday, with some evening hours required.
- Full Time Availability
- Familiarity with substance abuse & co-occurring disorders
- Experience working with a Therapeutic Community
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with court and related entities
- All personnel are required to undergo a mandatory post-employment offer criminal background check
- Minimum one year of related experience in the Behavioral Health field
- Experience in a residential/in-patient setting preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field
- Master’s Degree in a Human Services field preferred
- Bilingual-Spanish preferred
What is DACCO?
Operating in Hillsborough County since 1973, DACCO is one of Florida’s largest community-based providers of behavioral health services. Our mission is simple: DACCO is working for a drug-free community: one person, one family at a time.
Serving all ages, we are known for our specialties in Medication Assisted Treatment, pregnant women and women’s services, residential treatment, and community prevention. We have board certified MD’s that will provide consultation as to what an individual plan may consist of, much like other Doctor consultations, and accept all insurances. We are Nationally Accredited, a Center of Excellence, and have won numerous national and state awards for our premier services.
DACCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug & Tobacco Free Facility. All personnel are required to undergo a mandatory post-employment offer criminal background check.