- Job date: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 22:12:39 GMT
- Expected salary: $100000 per year
- Job title: Custom Closet – Sales & Design Consultant
- Company: Closet Factory of New Jersey
- Location: Far Hills, NJ
Closet Factory is a leader in the Custom Closet industry. Our national franchise organization has been rated #1 in our industry. For over 30 years, we have been creating truly custom solutions for every room in our clients’ homes. We design, manufacture, sell and install custom closets, home offices, garages, home theaters, wallbeds, pantries, bookshelves, wall beds and much more. We have the most extensive product line in our industry and are supported by excellent customer service.
We have experienced substantial, long-term growth both in our organic business as well as our great and partnership with Costco. As a result are searching for new designers to add to our close-knit team of individuals who design and sell our products directly to homeowners, builders, contractors, interior designers and architects.
Our established brand and industry position coupled with a terrific product line will quickly place you in a position to succeed. And, your commitment to your personal development will ensure that success is not only sustainable, but consistently trending in an upward direction.
We want employees who are creative and innovative as well as dedicated and disciplined in their approach to their jobs. We are a hard working company and are seeking to improve our performance with like-minded team players.
Successful candidates should enjoy working with people and have the following characteristics:
- Have a schedule to take company-provided qualified leads AND prospect new business
- Able to develop and nurture long term relationships with clients
- Able to gain referrals and repeat business with existing client base
- Effectively network with associations and other groups
- Comfortable working in a competitive, fully-commissioned environment
- Possess solid selling, negotiation, and closing skills
- Have an interest in interior design and home organization
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are detail oriented – Have ability to space plan, visualize and measure a space
- Can work both independently and in teams
We provide flexible working hours to fit most lifestyles.
If you are a hardworking energetic sales professional who enjoys working with people, and have some experience in this area – this may be the opportunity for you. If this sounds interesting and exciting, please respond with your resume or fax us at 908-322-8574. Feel free to call us at 908-322-8270 if you need additional information or details.
Job Benefits Include:
- Full Time Positions
- Best training in the industry
- Pre-set qualified leads
- Industry leading technology and support
- Excellent working environment and culture
- Flexible Schedule
- Top earners make over $100,000/yr
- 2+ years of Sales or Design Experience
- Home Improvement Related Sales Experience A+…but Not Necessary
- You Must Be Trainable/Coachable
- Basic Computer Skills
If you are energetic and upbeat, this may be the place for you. We recognize people as our most valuable asset and will train you to excel in your position. A future with Closet Factory has never been brighter.