- Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 07:17:10 GMT
- Expected salary: $14.25 – 16.5 per hour
- Job title: Customer Service Representative
- Company: Robert Half
- Location: Fenton, MO
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Opportunities for a Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This Fenton, Missouri Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you’re available for a long-term temporary opportunity.
What you get to do every day
– Provide accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
– Receive and place telephone calls
– Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
– Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
– Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
– Customer service and office administrative skills
– Deep understanding of CRM
– Earlier work involving Microsoft Outlook
– Adeptness in customer service
– Customer Satisfaction experience
– Comprehension of scheduling
– Practical knowledge of Superior Customer Service
– Experience with calendar managements and scheduling appointments
– Foundational knowledge in Customer Quotes
– Previous experience working with Microsoft Word
– Microsoft Excel experience highly preferred
– Demonstrated knowledge of Customer Support
– Microsoft Word experience highly valued
– General familiarity with Resolve Customer Issues
– Good understanding of Microsoft Skype
– Assist Customers experience
– Background working with Microsoft Office 365
– Call Center Customer Service experience required
– 2+ years’ experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
– Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
– Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
– Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
– Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
– achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
– Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
– Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
If you are a service ‘champion’ who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.