- Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:14:05 GMT
- Expected salary: $55000 – 70000 per year
- Job title: Customer Solutions Specialist, COSTCO
- Company: Danone
- Location: Broomfield, CO – Oregon
We have an opening for a Customer Solutions Specialist based in Broomfield, CO or flexible location! The Customer Solutions Specialist is accountable for managing the order to delivery process for large customer accounts.
- You will be the face of Danone North America to our customers.
- You will proactively lead the resolution of all issues related to customer orders.
- You will collaborate with the Customer and Field Sales to meet service objectives and deliver growth.
- You will be responsible for driving productivity initiatives and delivering cost and service improvements in partnership with Supply Chain and Field Sales.
- You will analyze opportunities, develop recommendations and implement process improvements that deliver results
The base compensation range for this position is $55-70K based on experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off & Paid Parental Bonding Leave among other benefit plan options.
- You have SAP experience (preferred)
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (3-5 years relevant experience and/or 1-3 years internal experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- You have at least 3 years of progressive Customer Service, Logistics or Supply Chain experience
- You must be able to work well in a self-managed team environment.
- You can demonstrate experience in Order Fulfillment & Management, Transportation, Pricing Structure and the Credit and Returns process.
- You can demonstrate experience or relevant knowledge in the following areas: SAP, MicroStrategy, Forecasting, Planning, Inventory Management preferred.
- You have a logical, creative and comprehensive approach to problem solving
- You have the capacity to comfortably interact with all levels of the business and customers to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- You have judgment to resolve issues with the appropriate sense of urgency including after standard business hours support.
- You can maintain productivity and professionalism while under pressure to meet strict deadlines and balance multiple priorities. Displays attention to detail for both accuracy and content.
- You can collaborate cross-functionally to analyze issues, develop corrective actions or continuous improvement process, and align stakeholders to implement the change and communicate the outcome.
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You have intermediate level Microsoft Office skills required- emphasis on ability to use Excel formulas, functions and pivot tables.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of a Certified B Corp™ , working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.