- Job date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 08:41:46 GMT
- Expected salary: $31.66 – 36.66 per hour
- Job title: Director of Financial Aid
- Company: Robert Half
- Location: Monaca, PA
Classification: Financial Project Manager
Compensation: $31.66 to $36.66 hourly
Robert Half Management Resources is currently working on a Director of Financial Aid opportunity west of the city. This role ensures the delivery of quality customer service, efficient processing of student financial aid and/or veterans benefits. Reviews and develops procedures for administration of student aid and for ensuring that all procedures are in compliance with federal and state regulations. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with an immediate start date of 01/04/2021.
As the Director of Financial Aid, you will get to do the following:
– Prepare for internal and external audits and assist the auditors by providing all requested files and/or documentation in a timely manner.
– Develop and conduct financial aid presentations and participate in outreach activities, such as open houses, guidance counselor workshops, college success classroom visits and FAFSA completion workshops.
– Supervise personnel in accordance with college policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include: interview, hire, train and provide performance reviews for employees; plan assign and direct work; address complaints and resolve problems.
– Monitor and submit information regarding the Student Financial Services budget as needed.
– Serve as coordinating official for the Department of Education and performs the key role of demonstrating the school’s administrative capability. Administers the FSA programs and coordinates the aid from those programs with that from all other sources (federal, state, institutional and private).
– Serve as compliance officer for all state financial assistance programs including, State Grant, Ready to Succeed Scholarships, and Distance Education Pilot Program.
– Develop, modify, implement and maintain the application intake and tracking process for proper documentation of all awards for audit purposes. Maintain fund control records in accordance with funding level limitations.
– Complete federal, state and institutional reports including applications for federal funding and reports the expenditures of funds allocated, such as FISAP.
If you have the appropriate background as a Human Resources Generalist and are interested in this role, please send your resume to [email protected] or call 412.338.8790 today.
Looking for more than just a job? Management Resources will partner with you to provide resume guidance, provide interview coaching (both virtual and face-to-face), and help you to assess your career goals. We want to be the team to help you find the next great step in your career, but if we aren’t, we will at least help you in that endeavor.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
– Master’s Degree preferred.
– Five or more years managing student financial accounts.
– Three or more years of supervisory experience.
– Strong computer skills and knowledge of system requirements for effective management of student financial accounts.
– Superior organizational management and problem solving skills.
– Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
– Experience with budget development and budget management processes.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.