- Job date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 07:08:11 GMT
- Expected salary: $150000 – 175000 per year
- Job title: Director of Technology Modernization/ Innovation
- Company: Randstad
- Location: San Antonio, TX
We have an amazing opportunity in San Antonio, TX for a Director of Technology Modernization and Innovation!
If you have 5+ years in a similar role with the following skills and background we’d love to speak with you!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Five (5) plus years of experience in enterprise projects within the technology domain.
- Effective Project Governance
- Demonstrated experience providing leadership, team building and resource planning.
- Prior experience in defining the IT Technology vision, strategy and roadmap
- Exceptional understanding of Cloud Native development, Cloud Infrastructure, Open Source Frameworks, one or more
Cloud Environments (AWS, Azure, or other) * Hands-on experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), APIs and Microservices
- Expertise in developing and architecting solutions in a collaborative environment, as well as significant experience
in multiple hardware/software computing environments and system components. * Experience with introduction, development and deployment of Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Agent, Bots, Robotic
Process Automation, Machine First and other innovative technologies. * Experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change; business systems analysis experience.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions.
- Possess ability to extract and translate business strategy into architectural requirements.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 – 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supervise the team responsible for modernization portfolio to include selection, training and development, coaching, counseling and performance management.
- Work closely with system user groups to ensure that Information Technology has goals that are aligned with and support broader Company objectives – both short term and long term.
- Develop and instill a strong foundation for Application and Infrastructure lifecycle management including governance, development, and maintenance.
- Develop and enforce architectural standards within the department.
- Evaluate requests for new enhancements to determine development options, feasibility, cost, time required, and prioritize them with other requests.
- Coordinate activities to ensure timely completion of requests create project plans, determine resource needs, allocate resources, and monitor activities.
- Communicate company values; provide leadership, tools, training for enhanced growth and productivity.
- Identify, recommend and implement new technologies and/or upgrades as they become available.
- Proactively identify project risks and work collaboratively to identify and implement risk mitigation.
- Establish effective governance models for each project to promote effective decision making and communications across all stakeholders. Practice clear, concise and effective messaging about all project information.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise’s architecture needs.
- Ensures best practices are adhered to in the adoption of new technologies.
- Researches, evaluates and selects from existing and emerging technologies and solutions identifying the options best fitting business and IT strategic needs.
- Ensures the delivery process and technology strategies are coherent and optimized.
- Oversees the design and delivery of proofs-of-concept for new or improved enterprise-wide technologies that are used across multiple areas of the business.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Governance
- Cloud Native Development
- Open Source Frameworks
- Service Oriented Architecture
- RPA, AI, Virtual Bots
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.