- Job date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 06:46:00 GMT
- Expected salary: $9.7 per hour
- Job title: Donation Attendant
- Company: Goodwill Industries
- Location: Imlay City, MI
a PART TIME
Donation Attendant opening
for the Imlay City store
$9.70 an hour
Benefits: Life, and Vision insurance
- 9 paid holidays
- accrued paid vacation
- accrued personal paid time off
- Direct Deposit
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 20% employee discount to use in our retail stores
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Receive donations from customers, assisting them as needed.
- Providing customers a receipt and thanking them for their donation.
- Sort all received donations while keeping the backroom tidy and orderly.
- Smile and have a great attitude!
- Have a valid drivers license and vehicle
- Do you have a High school diploma or GED? This is not required, but we prefer it!
- Can you lift and carry 35 pounds without help?
- Can you reach, bend or stoop?
- Are you able to stand six to eight hours a day?
- Are you able to report to work on time?
- Are you pleasant, cheerful and professional?
- We are a drug-free workplace – do you say NO to drugs?
Did you know?
- Our profits help fund programs that help people with obstacles in finding work so that they can go out into the world and be successful!
To assist individuals with barriers to employment in making the transition to independence and self-sufficiency.
Goodwill Industries of Mid-Michigan provides reasonable accommodation for individuals requiring assistance with the application or hiring process. If you need assistance completing this online application, contact the Human Resources Department at 810-762-9960 or [email protected] Goodwill Industries of Mid-Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR