- Job date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 06:12:34 GMT
- Expected salary: $9.5 per hour
- Job title: Donation Attendant (Part Time) – Oak Hill
- Company: Goodwill Industries
- Location: USA
Our Donation Attendants are responsible for greeting donors receiving donations and sorting merchandise into designated categories. Donation Attendants prepares donations for the production processing area and works to efficiently expedite merchandise in a fast-paced environment.
Goodwill of Central Texas is seeking a Donation Attendant for our Oak Hill retail store. This store is located at 7100 US Highway 290 Austin, Texas 78735.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 35lbs
- Ability to perform continuous walking, stooping, standing, bending, lifting, kneeling and climbing for prolonged periods of time (up to 7 hours per 8-hour shift)
- Must have the ability to read, write and understand basic instructions in English
- Career training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Training with assigned Career Coach
- Opportunity receive a certification from out Career & Technical Academy
Compensation for Donation Attendant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. Post offer background check is required to ensure applicant meets all eligibility requirements for the assigned customer/location. Alternative work locations may be offered as appropriate.