- Job date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 07:15:00 GMT
- Expected salary: $11 – 12.21 per hour
- Job title: Donations Attendant Eagan, MN (part-time)
- Company: Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota
- Location: Eagan, MN
Donations Attendant – Eagan, MN (part-time)
Goodwill/Easter Seals Minnesota
Posted 15 hours ago
Apply on Company Website
Looking for a job that allows you to work independently in a fast-paced environment? Goodwill is hiring a Donations Attendant to join ourteam! The Donations Attendant helps drive sales by moving donated product through a store backroom. Donated items may be fragile, heavy, or in bulk quantities – while hard work and speed are important, care for our customers’purchasesis at the top of our list!
A day in the life:In a typical day, aDonations Attendant can expect to…
– Work independently to manage gaylord inventory, deliver product to production staff, and clear away product.
– Potential to become forklift certified and assist with loading and unloading trailers.
– Use expert-level customer service while interacting with a diverse population in a human- services setting.
– Help drive sales that support Goodwill’s mission.
Job Pay and Perks:
– Typical starting range: $11.00 – $12.21 per hour
Work-life balance: operating hours Monday – Friday 10 AM to 8 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM with rotating weekend shifts, limited holiday hours.
– Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans for eligible employees!
GESMN retail location have COVID-19 safety protocols to help employees feel safe and secure.
This includes (but is not limited to):
– Personal protective equipment (PPE) provided to employees, including gloves, masks, and eyewear.
– 6-foot distancing standards and signage in place for employees and customers.
– Plexiglass dividers at every cash register.
– Contactless donations drop-off process for no contact with customers.
– Daily health checks to prevent transmission.
– Work independently and effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
– Have high level of initiative and self-motivation.
– Read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate effectively with supervisors, employees and customers.
Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.