- Job date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 04:23:51 GMT
- Expected salary: $76665 per year
- Job title: Enterprise Technology Manager – Customer Experience
- Company: Pasco County
- Location: Florida
Starting Salary: $76,665.00
Pay Grade: M48
Current Pasco County Employees: Please refer to the Personnel Policy & Procedure Manual for starting salary information.
Department: Information Technology
Location: New Port Richey, Land O’ Lakes, Dade City
General Description: Highly responsible senior manager, technical, and administrative work in planning and directing all information management activities related to customer experience, and success, as it relates to customer end points and communications. Merge teams that share first and second levels of support to obtain more efficient problem resolution and increase customer satisfaction. Manage equipment replacement fast and efficiently, decreasing supply chain and deployment delays.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE/RECOVERY ACTIVITIES: All employees will be required to work before, during, or after an Emergency. During an Emergency, employees may temporarily be assigned to work and perform duties outside the normal scope of their position, location and work schedule to fit the needs of the County and its citizens.
Essential Job Functions
Works closely with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and department managers to understand enterprise priorities as they relate to technology. Focuses on delivering a high level of customer satisfaction and customer success by understanding their business needs and aligning technology, training, and support to meet those requirements. Ensures that the appropriate level of IT participation is available for scheduled activities. Takes a lead role in the identification, analysis, valuation and delivery of all production end user platforms and endpoints. Assists in building organizational agility by focusing on staff empowerment, scenario planning and effective resource management. Anticipates and prepares for future business needs based on factual resource and performance data. Provides CIO with information and analysis concerning performance of the production computing environment and how emerging technologies and/or best practices will add value to same. Evaluates and assesses the business risks associated with the production computing and communications environment. Performs analysis of asset: acquisition; deployment; use; and disposal of non performing or obsolete assets. Assist the CIO in developing, executing, and communicating IT business vision, mission, goals and core values. Communicates and secures the infrastructure requirements necessary to maintain service levels and execute the assigned elements of the IT work program. Proactively identifies and presents opportunities to senior IT and operating units that may provide and improve efficiency and/or effectiveness. Performs related work as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Leadership capabilities demonstrated through progressive positions of responsibility throughout the IT organization.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, have a proven track record of improving customer experience and satisfaction.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues at different levels of the business and IT group, up through the most senior levels within an enterprise.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence in both the business and communities.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate vision, mission, goals and themes to both business and IT audiences.
- Sound understanding of methods used to integrate business applications in multi-platform computing environments.
- Ability to manage technical professionals with varying expertise in a multi-platform production environment.
- Proven ability in establishing and maintaining a production computing environment that meets or exceeds customer requirements over time.
- Ability to manage a budget.
PHYSICAL SKILLS: Ability to communicate effectively using verbal, written and visual communication.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Public Administration, or related field with two (2) years of experience OR graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field with four (4) years of experience.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS: Must possess a valid driver’s license.
ADA STATEMENT: A qualified employee or applicant with a disability may be afforded a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential job functions of a position in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE: Pasco County BOCC is a drug-free workplace in accordance with Federal and Florida law.
VETERANS’ PREFERENCE: Under Section 295.07, F.S., Chapter SSA-7, Pasco County BCC provides to Veterans, that preference in appointment will be given to preference-eligible applicants.
- Florida Retirement System (FRS) retirement plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Group insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Deferred compensation
- Medical leave pool
- Annual medical leave buy-back
- Mid-management/Professional grade, and management personnel may receive 40 hours of admin leave per calendar year.
Effective July 1, 2011, FRS members must contribute 3% of their salary as retirement contributions, on a pre-tax basis (the salary is reduced by the amount of the employee contribution before determining the federal income tax deduction). The employer will automatically deduct the employee contributions.