- Job date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 07:29:43 GMT
- Expected salary: $73000 – 110000 per year
- Job title: Executive Director, MAC Global Online Marketing
- Company: Estée Lauder
- Location: New York City, NY
Full-timeEstimated: $73,000 – $110,000 a year2 hours ago
– Communication skills
– Conversion optimization
– Project management
– Bachelor’s degree
– Master’s degree
Full Job Description
The Executive Director, MAC Global Online Marketing, will drive the online strategy and initiatives to win, serve and retain customers with best-in-class customer experiences across our owned brand sites and online partner doors, driving engagement and conversion rate.
This role will develop go-to market strategies, marketing programs and experiences supporting new product launches, key moments and hero products in close partnership with cross-functional teams, including global product marketing, global consumer engagement and creative team.
This role will create, in close collaboration with global consumer engagement and creative, a seamlessly integrated customer journey from discovery to purchase within the social, digital and omni-channel ecosystem, driving organic traffic, engagement and conversion.
Finally, this role will be working closely with Regional online and marketing teams, and key affiliates to plan and rollout these global initiatives while driving local relevance.
Reports to: Vice President, MAC Global Online
– Director, MAC Global Online Marketing
– Director, MAC Global Online Merchandising
– Coordinator, MAC Global Online
Job Location: MAC office, 233 West Spring Street
– Develop global digital customer experiences and marketing programs driving engagement and sales for new product launch, key moments and hero products
– Manage global launch calendar by working with global marketing and regional/local partners.
– Lead implementation of key programs, especially related to product launches, priority product support and new businesses
– Develop effective relationships with regional and affiliate teams to execute global brand and online strategies and all e/m commerce activities.
– Work with NA team to support development and implementation of global online marketing programs and pilot programs.
– Identify, understand and manage global e/m commerce capabilities, business plans and local business challenges.
– Drive sales growth on brand sites and retailer sites by rolling out key ‘Win Big’ eCommerce activities.
– Lead Regional Status calls to review global, regional and affiliate strategies, plans and results.
– Promote governance for in-market strategy execution and performance assessment by providing KPI framework and sharing best practices
– Own the overview of the state of our online businesses within regions and affiliates and manage specific actions/needs to enhance overall business.
– Work with analytics and production teams to build, rollout and optimize programs based on analytics and best practices.
– Develop and oversee the ongoing maintenance of an actionable global analytics dashboard. Conduct post mortem analytical overviews on special projects.
– Guide eCommerce partners towards new business activities that have been proven successful throughout all online ELC brands. Work with Regionals to localize and customize new efforts.
– 10+ years in a leadership position developing global online programs
– Digital marketing expertise, in particular SEM and SEO
– Proven and consistent track record of executing against an aggressive growth strategy and delivering results.
– Deep knowledge of global online business models and e/m Commerce/digital technology.
– Experience working within a matrix environment.
– Needs to be a creative thinker and problem solver, thrive in fast paced environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once, have attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams.
– Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to create and deliver Executive level presentations.
– BA/BS required, MBA Preferred
Job: Online / E-Commerce
Primary Location: US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to. It is Company’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact .
Show full job description