- Job date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 05:42:44 GMT
- Expected salary: $20475 per year
- Job title: Facility Attendant
- Company: Nesco Resource
- Location: Latrobe, PA
REPORTS TO: Supervised by the Program Manager of Union Mission of Latrobe, Inc.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or above required, or equivocal experience
- Possess understanding of and ability to work with and direct adult males who are homeless and may have physical, mental, and/or medical health conditions, as well as chemical or other dependency issues.
- Possesses ability to work independently
- Possesses the ability to maintain confidentiality regarding client and staff information and records.
- Possess a valid PA Driver’s License.
- Act 33, 34, & 151 Clearances.
- Physically, mentally, and emotionally capable of performing listed duties and responsibilities.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES: The job of the Facility Attendant is to ensure that the Union Mission facility is clean, sanitary, and organized, as prescribed by the Program Manager and the Executive Director. This position includes working with, managing and reporting concerns and behavioral issues of residents overnight. The position is hourly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete a variety of maintenance/custodial tasks in residential and staff portions of the facility.
- Facilitate appropriate medication use.
- Answer phone calls.
- Assist those seeking shelter/conduct intakes of new residents.
- Assuring compliance with Mission rules and daily schedule including “lights out” and wake up times.
- Secure building at night. Unlock building in the morning.
- Accept donations.
- Communicate incidents, issues and other relevant information accurately and timely to Program Manager and/or Executive Director and respond to these incidents according to Mission policies.
- Maintain a safe environment for clients, guests and staff.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.