- Job date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 07:59:36 GMT
- Expected salary: $30000 – 35000 per year
- Job title: Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Company: Robert Half
- Location: Lexington, KY
Classification: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Compensation: $30000.00 to $35000.00 yearly
We have a client looking to full-time a new Full Charge Bookkeeper. In this Full Charge Bookkeeper position, you will regulate journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, full cycle A/P, payroll, and bank reconciliations. The clerical staff will be managed by the Full Charge Bookkeeper. experience in candidates should be self-driven and organized accounting professionals capable of thrives under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in this Bookkeeper role. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Lexington, Kentucky area.
How you will make an impact
– Experienced with credit card management and reconciliation
– Secondary assignment when necessary
– Administrate Accounts Receivable
– Create cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
– Produce monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
– Produce cash flow projections, as needed
– Guide monthly accounting close
– Produce subcontractor 1099’s, and any other IRS year-end requirement
– Report business license and gross receipts
– Catalog budget transfers
– Accounts Payable
– Classify sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
Please send resumes for consideration to Stacey Bowman, [email protected]
– Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
– Relevant accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Top notch analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
– 2+ years of related experience- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
– Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
– Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
– Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Monthly Sales Tax experience preferred
– Strong familiarity with Payroll Tax
– Sales tax experience
– Financial Statement experience
– Weekly Payroll experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are agreeing to Robert Half .