- Job date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 07:46:06 GMT
- Expected salary: $15 per hour
- Job title: Full Time Vehicle Service Attendant Edison, NJ Truck Rental
- Company: Entreprise Holdings
- Location: Metuchen, NJ
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an immediate opening for a
full time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Truck Rental Division
provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry.
Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained
trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and
providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
This position is for our Edison, NJ Truck Rental location
Compensation for this position is $15.00/hour
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite
you to learn more about our business. Today and every day the
safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we
serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response,
please click here.
Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clea vehicle windshields,
windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the
lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and
miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids,
replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position
now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept hourly compensation of $15.00 per hour
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour
to the location you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated
- Aside from religious observances, must be available to work 40
hours/week between Monday – Friday (7am – 5:00pm) and some
Saturdays (9am – 12pm)
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of
this position. Applicants must have a valid unrestricted drivers
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified
to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to
submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to
and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No
moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).