- Job date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 07:56:56 GMT
- Expected salary: $12 per hour
- Job title: Full Time Vehicle Service Attendant Enterprise Truck Rental- Rockford, IL
- Company: Entreprise Holdings
- Location: Rockford, IL
The Enterprise Commercial Truck Division has an immediate opening for
a full time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Commercial Truck
Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck
industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high
service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be
responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance
on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
This job is located at our Truck Rental branch on 3909 Sandy Hollow Rd
Rockford, IL 61109 and will pay $12.00/hour with 40 hours per week.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite
you to learn more about our business. Today and every day the
safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we
serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response,
please click here.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle
windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the
lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and
miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids,
replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Responsible for minor reapairs in truck i.e. jumping a truck
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with no more than 2 moving
violations or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3
- Must have no driving related license suspensions/revocations or
alcohol related driving convictions in the prior 5 years
- Must be willing to accept $12.00 an hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position
now or in the future
- 6 months work experience required with experience working with box
trucks considered a plus
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work 40
hours per week the following schedule:
- Monday through Friday 7:00am-5:30pm
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified
to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to
submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to
and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination prior to
- All applicants must agree to not accept any compensated employment
with another employer if hired for this position.