- Job date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 06:15:31 GMT
- Expected salary: $14 per hour
- Job title: Full Time Vehicle Service Attendant in Fort Worth TX
- Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
The Enterprise Commercial Truck Division has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA) at our Fort Worth, TX location!
The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of medium-duty trucks. Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks.
Location: 2554 NE 28TH ST. FORT WORTH, TX 76111
Schedules: Aside from religious observation, must be able to work full-time, Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm and every other Saturday 9:00a-12:00p
Pay: $14/hr starting wage, with tenure based increases
Benefits: a regular weekly schedule, full medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401k match, profit sharing, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, .
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must have a minimum of 6 months work experience required; experience working with box trucks considered a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employmentment – based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept starting wage of $14 per hour
- Must currently live in the DFW metroplex and be able to work at our Fort Worth location
- Aside from religious observation, must be able to work M-F 7:30am-5:00pm and every other Sat 9am-12pm.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations.
- Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.