- Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 08:11:12 GMT
- Expected salary: $12.5 per hour
- Job title: Golf Player Services Attendant | Seasonal Part Time
- Company: Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Location: Broomfield, CO
The Omni Interlocken Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
A Player Service Attendant is responsible for giving the highest level of guest service while maintaining the quality of our daily golf operation. This is a Seasonal Part Time position that will begin in April or May
Salary for this position begins at $12.50/hour. Seasonal Associates may be eligible for select benefits based on number of hours worked. Omni Interlocken Resort reserves the right to pay more or less than listed compensation scale based on factors not related to sex or race.
- Enthusiastic greeting of every guest.
- Performs the duties of greeting, starting, marshaling, club cleaning, picking range balls from the practice facility, and transferring clubs to various locations.
- Execute proper opening and closing procedures of outside facilities.
- Assist the coordination of outside services for golf tournaments.
- Ensure consistent presentation according to Omni Hotels standards.
- Assist with the protection of all assets including security of the guest’s golf clubs and rental clubs.
- Responsible for providing continuous detailing and maintenance to the golf course equipment and facility.
- Must play golf and have working knowledge of the game.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds of golf clubs/buckets of practice balls.
- Must be able to operate a golf cart.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work alone as well as work well with others.
- Must be able to work through the season of May through October.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer – vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: and the following link is the If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to . Omni Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category with respect to the payment of wages.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.