- Job date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 07:42:52 GMT
- Expected salary: $56949 – 94953 per year
- Job title: Guidance Counselor – Child and Career Development Center
- Company: Chester County Intermediate Unit
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Must hold a valid PA Certification in Secondary Guidance
- M.Ed in School Counseling required
- Licensed mental health professional (LSW or LPC) preferred.
- Current police, child abuse & FBI Fingerprint clearances required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct developmental guidance and social skills groups in the classroom.
- Respond to crisis situations when appropriate.
- Differentiate and develop resources to meet the unique, complex and diverse needs of students.
- Co Facilitate state and local assessments
- Work collaboratively with mental health team to support students across all settings.
- Support or facilitate the various internal and external student transitions.
- Support the implementation of the PBIS initiative.
- Masters Degree $56,949 – $94,953
- Masters +15 $59,472 – $98,737
- Masters + 30 $60,793 – $100,548
- 10 months (194 days)
- 7.5 hours/day
- 5 days/week
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chester County Intermediate Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chester County Intermediate Unit ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Chester County Intermediate Unit has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources at 484-237-5085.
Powered by Aspex Solutions – AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions – You can also view at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs – all from AppliTrack school districts.