- Job date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 02:02:39 GMT
- Expected salary: $44916 – 90073 per year
- Job title: Guidance Counselor – Elementary
- Company: Burlington School District
- Location: Vermont
- Licensed or eligible for Vermont Educators License.
- Endorsement as a School Counselor or eligible for Vermont Provisional License.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
The following are Required:
- Understanding of Cultural Competency (as explained through Essay 1 on SchoolSpring).
- Experience at the elementary school level.
- Knowledge of best practices regarding frameworks of student behavioral support.
- Experience providing individual and group counseling and/or providing crisis assessment, intervention, and referrals to appropriate agencies.
- Experience providing consultation with colleagues and with multiple student support systems.
The following are Preferred:
- Experience with a multicultural student environment and English Language Learners.
- Experience in professional/teaching learning communities or other evidence of facilitative or collaborative teamwork.
- Experience with the facilitation and/or coordination of student support services.
SALARY: As per the Master Agreement between the Burlington Board of School Commissioners and the Burlington Education Association.
Job Title : Guidance Counselor – Elementary
Primary Location : Burlington School District
Salary Range : $44,916.00 – $90,073.00 / Per Year
Shift Type : Full-Time