- Job date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 04:01:30 GMT
- Expected salary: $8 – 12 per hour
- Job title: Have Fun Like It’s Your Job
- Company: The Little Gym of Charlotte
- Location: Charlotte, NC
The Little Gym of Charlotte is hiring to fill multiple positions. The positions would begin immediately including fully paid training.
3 Positions available:
1. Grade School Gymnastics Instructor: gymnastic experience required, hours are typically in the evenings
2. Parent/Child Instructor: no gymnastics experience needed, child development knowledge is a plus but will be available during the training process, hours include mainly mornings with occasional weekend work, ability to communicate well with children and their parents
3. Part-Time Instructor: flexible hours, upbeat and fun personality needed, athletic abilities are helpful to be active
One of our positions requires a background in gymnastics. The other position does not require a background in gymnastics, but experience in teaching/coaching would be a plus.
We have an AWESOME team of instructors, GREAT curriculum, and BEAUTIFUL safe and fun facilities. If YOU think you’re ready to join our team and make a positive impact in the lives of hundreds of kids each week, then contact us NOW!
We offer a FANTASTIC curriculum, great paid training, and a FUN and busy work environment.
Apply now or read further to learn more about employment at The Little Gym!
What we expect from you…
- Teach amazing classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Provide outstanding customer service and membership experience. We treat our members like family here.
- Party like a Rockstar…errr HOST a party like a Rockstar and hang late night with awesome kids while their parents get some much needed ‘adult time’.
You’d fit in here if…
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love giving high 5’s. (A background in child development, physical education and/or gymnastics helps as well)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school class mates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
You may think we’re awesome because…
- Kids walk out of our classes more confident than when they walked in every single day.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day.
- We take our fun pretty seriously but also take the role we play in our community and with each child we meet seriously. The relationships you’ll build here will last a lifetime.
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
- This may not be your career but we are sure going to train you like it is.
But seriously read the fine print…
With more than 300 locations across the globe, The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for kids 4 months through 12 years. For nearly four decades, The Little Gym has helped millions of kids experience the thrill of achievement, develop new skills, and find new confidence through a variety of gymnastics-based programs. Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes are all taught in a clean, fun, safe and nurturing environment, which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. If this sounds like the job you’ve been dreaming about, what are you waiting for? We’ve been waiting for you!