- Job date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 05:39:47 GMT
- Expected salary: $13 per hour
- Job title: Hotel Room Attendant / Housekeeping
- Company: Staybridge Suites
- Location: Thornton, CO
At Staybridge Suites®, we’re at the heart of a movement. We exist to help guests live the life they believe in, even while on the road. A traditional hotel doesn’t always cut it, and we know that when travelling for days, weeks or even months at a time, we believe our guests deserve more. It has always been our simple mission to provide something different. Distinct. More space and a greater sense of community that breaks down the walls of monotonous, restrictive travel and experience a break from the travel norm.
We would like to welcome you to be part of our movement and fulfill our mission to help our guests live the life they believe in. We are always looking for great people who are dynamic, personable, and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. With a variety of positions, we are confident you will find the perfect fit for you within our hotel. If you are a positive person and have a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to apply today!
As Room Attendant, you will be a vital part of the overall guest experience. You will be responsible for cleaning and preparing rooms for our overnight guests. A well-prepared room is one that is clean, fully stocked, and in good working order, which allows us to deliver an exceptional experience for our guests. If you have great attention to detail, take direction well, and like to follow a consistent routine, this might be just the job for you!
- Stock housekeeping cart with cleaning supplies, fresh linens and guest supplies.
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, and removing linen and trash.
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and other guest amenities, as needed.
- Clean other designated areas when assigned, including, but not limited to restrooms, public areas, offices, and meeting rooms.
- Ensure all hotel property is in working order. Report missing articles, damage, or mechanical problems to management or supervisor, as necessary.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Turn in and log all guest property left in room or other public space.
- Attend pre-shift meetings to learn assignments and the day’s tasks.
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed (for example flip mattresses, move furniture).
- Ensure all rooms/assigned tasked are completed with the allotted MPR’s.
- Knowledge of housekeeping and laundry operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of proper use and storage of cleaning chemicals.
- General knowledge of equipment such as vacuums, commercial washers and dryers.
- Able to understand and speak some of the English language.
- Able to prioritize work assignments.
- Demonstrate genuine care for customers and employees.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program