- Job date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 22:44:49 GMT
- Expected salary: $10 per hour
- Job title: Housekeeping Attendant
- Location: Alabama
Position Purpose: The Housekeeping Attendant will under the direction of the Housekeeping Manager or Housekeeping Supervisor, maintain the quality and cleanliness of the property. The Housekeeping Attendant is an essential support to the Front of House team in creating unforgettable experiences for guests.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Essential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Work under direction of Housekeeping Manager or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Communicate daily with leadership regarding job assignments and required time-frame.
- Maintain positive and professional approach with team members and guests.
- Follow all safety and health regulations including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocol policies.
- When the room is to be cleaned after a guest checks out, a thorough cleanliness of bathroom, room, balconies and room furnishings – top to bottom – mindfully sanitizing all high touch surfaces (light switches, remotes, door handles, etc.)
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping Office.
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
- Changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following the property standards and those set forth in the Green Program.
- Clean and supply designated room areas (sterilizing, polishing, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, etc).
- The ability to keep corridors clean, neat and free of waste or clutter i.e. trays or dishes in the service area.
- The aptitude to notice and report any loss of damage of linen, furniture, fixtures or equipment.
- Resolve issues for any approaching guests in a professional and timely manner.
- Learn and know the names of chemicals being used, if a guest were to stop them and ask.
- Stock and maintain supply closets.
- Maintains a neat appearance of work cart.
- Carry out deep cleaning tasks and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this position as needed at the property.
- A Passion for perfection and attention to detail.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 50+ pounds frequently.
- 6 months to 1 year or equivalent combination of education and experience; housekeeping or hospitality experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
compensation: Starts at $10.00 an hour
About this Employer
6000 Pan American Freeway NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
144 Room Hotel
A Native American Designed Urban Oasis
Nativo Lodge offers travelers a place of authentic Southwest hospitality and attraction. Just minutes from the Albuquerque airport, our Albuquerque, NM hotel is rich both in modern amenities and Native American culture. Nativo Lodge is conveniently located off of Interstate I-25, and provides guests with unique Albuquerque, NM accommodations and amenities including an on-site restaurant and bar, an outdoor/indoor year round pool and more than 7,600 square feet of meeting and event space.
Native American Designed Hotel
Nativo Lodge is a culturally important hotel in New Mexico. Our Albuquerque hotel is unrivaled in rich and vibrant Native American cultural aspects with contemporary city elements. In fact, if you’re searching for visually stunning, unusual and exciting Albuquerque, NM hotels, experience the exclusivity and uniqueness Nativo has to offer.
Our property is surrounded by the best Albuquerque family activities and attractions, located just minutes away from Cliff’s Amusement Park, Balloon Fiesta Park and the beautiful Sandia Mountains.
Meetings & Events
Located just minutes from Downtown Albuquerque, Nativo Lodge is the hotel where memorable weddings take place. An enchanting backdrop for creating once-in-a-lifetime moments, our distinctive Native American hotel is designed to make your special day perfect.
Our property is rich in authentic Southwest culture, hospitality and luxury amenities for your wedding, meeting or event.