- Job date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 06:01:59 GMT
- Expected salary: $30 per hour
- Job title: HTM Imaging Tech 2
- Company: Mayo Clinic
- Location: Rochester, NY
Must have one of the 4 below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering Technology, engineering, electronics, or other technology related fields and 3 years of equipment service experience, or
OR, a non-related Bachelor’s degree plus (HTM) vendor specific training equivalent or greater than an Associate’s degree in electronics or Biomed, and 5 years of experience as a Biomed Technician or Field Service engineering in Imaging.
Associate of Applied Science degree in biomed electronics, electrical engineering, electronics, or other technology related fields and 5 years of equipment service experience, or
- US Military training in biomed electronics, electrical engineering, electronics, or other technology related fields, and 5 years of equipment service experience
Including the following:
- Knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry, anatomy, physiology, biology, and medical terminology
- Comprehensive understanding of common clinical terminology used in a hospital or clinic
- Comprehensive knowledge of networks, computer hardware, computer software, and computer security
- Advanced level of professionalism
This vacancy is not eligible for sponsorship/ we will not sponsor or transfer visas for this position.
Experience repairing medical imaging equipment in a hospital or clinic, AAMI ACI Certified (BMET Biomedical Electronic Technician, CRES Certified Radiological Equipment Specialist.)
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The minimum pay rate is $30 per hour.
Hours / Pay period
Typically M-F and 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7:00 AM-5:30 PM. Earlier or later shifts may be required based on departmental needs.
Occasional weekend shifts are possible dependent on workload, and special projects.
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
Healthcare Technology Management
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.