- Job date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 07:59:17 GMT
- Expected salary: $18 per hour
- Job title: In Home Solutions Technician
- Company: Dish
- Location: Napa, CA
We build our value around simplifying lives. With installation expertise and a passion for sharing it, our techs are driving demand for their services far into the future.
– You will install and manage customer products, while creating opportunities to sell them on new personalized technology;
– Relocate power and place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers, and whole-home connectivity technology;
– Conduct site surveys and conduct in-home assessments
What’s in it for you?
– $18 per hour
– Cash incentives and rewards
– Hourly with overtime pay
– Paid training, tools and uniforms
– Complimentary DISH service
– Highly-discounted Sling subscription
– Opportunity is our greatest benefit
– We want you to grow into the industry’s most evolved technician. We offer training for additional skill sets and opportunities to install and service Smart Home products as part of our groundbreaking OnTech team.
– Tuition reimbursement
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– Paid vacation and sick time
– 401(k) Investments
– With company-matched funds
Ideal technicians have:
– High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multitask
– An eye for opportunities to sell to every customer
– Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, connected, with a high degree of integrity
– Sales, electrical, maintenance/repair, cable, military, and/or customer service experience preferred
All technicians must have:
– Ability to stand for long periods of time on ladders, lift over 70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs.
– Valid driver’s license in the state you are seeking employment in, with a driving record that meets DISH’s minimum safety standard
– Ability to adapt, both in mentality and work hours. Five/six-day workweeks may be required during peak seasonal times