- Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 23:37:42 GMT
- Expected salary: $9 per hour
- Job title: Inside Attraction Attendant- Draper, UT
- Company: Boondocks
- Location: Draper, UT
Looking for both day and night workers.
At Boondocks it is our mission to provide excellent family entertainment experiences. We are committed to making each patron feel that they are truly our guest by consistently providing high quality entertainment, delicious food, and outstanding service. If you are a hardworking, safety conscious and reliable individual who enjoys working indoors, then join our team as an Indoor Attraction Attendant at Boondocks! We are seeking diligent and attentive indoor attraction attendants who will be responsible for the safe operation of our bowling, laser tag and arcade.
- You will follow all delegated tasks assigned by park management and maintain all aspects of the Boondocks standards of guest safety and park cleanliness.
- As an active team member of the inside attraction attendant department, you will also be in direct and continuous interaction with guests, leads and supervisors on a daily basis for whom you will maintain a clean and safe environment at all times.
- Comply with all the policies and procedures of Boondocks to assist guests and always operate the attractions in a safe and responsible manner
- To ensure the safety of all our guests, you will enforce policies specific to the attraction you are in charge of in regards to guest heights, what they’re allowed to wear, equipment safety, and participating in a safe manner,
- Know the procedures and proper operational techniques of the attractions and follow them in every relevant situation
- Be focused as a ride attendant and cycle people through the attraction efficiently and cautiously
- Smile, greet guest warmly, thank them for coming, wish them a fun rest of their day
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be 16 years old and able to get work permit if under 18
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
- Good organizational skills
- Enjoys working in a team atmosphere
- Possess patience and persistence when handling children and their parents
- Enjoys working through problems with systems and come up with solutions
- The ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and work in a fast pace environment
- Availability during the weekends due to the majority of business occurs on Saturdays and Sundays
- Run it like you own it, maintain a clean work area
- Fun environment where lifelong friendships are formed
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible schedules
- 50% discount on park food and attractions
- Rewards for exceeding guest service expectations
- Growth opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision plans available after 60 days full time employment
Boondocks Food & Fun is an Equal Opportunity Employer